Mother’s Day is just around the corner, on May 13th. Mother’s day is a time to celebrate the mothers in your life in many different ways. Although Mothers day is not a National holiday, it probably should be. What would you do without us, ha?
How about the gift of a new patio for the mother in your life? Or even throw a Mother’s Day Patio Party?!
- INVITE your family and friends.
- PATIO Start with a beautiful setting on your patio.
- MENU Include a delicious menu filled with your mom’s favorite recipes.
- DRINKS Prepare some tasty iced tea, or better yet, a bottle of Rose.
- DECORATE Don’t forget to add some beautiful flowers.
- MUSIC Turn up some fun tunes to keep the party going.
- LIGHT Spice it up with your landscape lighting or some fun string lights.
- FIRE Light up the firepit and enjoy time outside together.
CELEBRATE AND BE THANKFUL FOR THE MOTHERS IN YOUR LIFE!
Another idea…celebrate your mother with the gift of our landscaping or gardening services! She’ll love it, I can guarantee it!
Want us to help?
Down to Earth Gardening and Landscaping, Inc. can build you the patio you or your mother have always wanted. From your first consultation to the last plant in the ground, Down to Earth is dedicated to designing and installing an amazing patio tailored to your needs.